- About Us. Yellow Pictures Unipessoal, Lda. is a Portuguese company (registered number 507468333), whose registered office is at Rua Professor Bento de Jesus Caraça, nº67, 5ºandar, 4200-130 Porto, Portugal.
If you have any questions regarding your personal information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection of Information
a. When you access the Website, subscribe to the newsletters or make a purchase through the Website, we may collect, store and use certain of your personal information.
b. We may collect data relating to your visits to the Website that cannot identify you but records your use of our Website.
- Use of Your Information. By accessing the Website via any means or making a purchase via the Website, you agree that your personal information may be collected, stored, used and shared by us, for any of the following purposes:
a. To provide, maintain, protect and improve the quality of the Website;
b. To fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us;
c. To tailor our advertising on social media to your use of the Website;
d. In academic studies.
- Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose your personal information to third parties when permitted by law including:
a. With your consent;
b. To our suppliers in order for them to help us provide our services to you.
- Data Retention
a. We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do.
b. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- Your Rights. You have the following data protection rights:
a. You can edit your personal details by writing us at email@example.com.
b. You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
c. You may unsubscribe from email communications by following the Unsubscribe link in the email communication itself.
d. Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
e. If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
f. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
h. The Website contains links to websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.